Many in the West are taken by surprise when similar events take place. But they should not.
On September 29, 2014, numerous fans of the Moroccan soccer team Raja Casablanca were caught chanting in favor of Da’esh (also known as ISIS or ISIL), the fake Caliphate, and calling others for Jihad.
This reflects a multilevel reality that was unreported in the West, as governments and mass media have long done their ingenious best to conceal what really happened across Dar al Islam, the Islamic World, and leave their audience in mysteries.
The trouble is that they don’t reveal this reality now for good! They want only to use it for reasons of belligerency and clash. This will generate further problems to all nations, groups, countries and governments involved because when a reality is presented to audiences as an unexpected development (whereas it was expected and anticipated by many), this very reality is automatically deformed and subsequently misperceived.
What is the multilevel reality that was concealed from the average Westerner?
To avoid compiling volumes, I will have to be quite schematic. I will therefore enumerate herewith major issues that should have become known to the average Westerner over the past 200 years.
1. Internal reasons and developments led the Islamic World to decay at the end of the 16th c. Islamic Science, Philosophy, Art, Knowledge and Spirituality became the target of ignorant and uneducated, barbaric and heretic theologians, and in three successive layers (9th c Ahmed ibn Hanbal / 13th-14th c Ahmed ibn Taimiyah / 18th c Muhammad Abdel Wahhab), the expended heretic theological system was diffused widely, prevailing among Sunni and Shia, and corrupting the minds, the attitudes and the behaviors every time more and worse. To these three theologians is due the entire collapse of the Islamic Civilization, the progressive disintegration of the Islamic societies, and the full incapacitation of the Islamic states.
2. The Western explorers, researchers, scientists, linguists and historians, e.g. the Orientalists, who encountered the above mentioned situation first in the late 18th and the early 19th c., and the businessmen, military, diplomats and agents, who first dealt with it, did not draw the correct conclusions as regards what the Western countries should do about this troublesome issue.
3. As the main target of the English and the French was colonial of nature, the truly problematic situation in which they found all these lands rather suited well their interests, as it was heralding the forthcoming demise of the world’s three largest Islamic empires, namely the Ottoman Empire, Safavid / Qadjar Iran, and Mughal India.
4. The English, entering into contact with the Wahabbis, deliberately used the barbaric and inhuman heresy as a tool to bring the Islamic Caliphate down. This was an immoral act of enormous dimensions. This is the main reason of most of today’s troubles between the Islamic World and the West; however, it is not the only.
5. The French and the English were the first colonial powers that controlled parts of the aforementioned three Islamic empires. Acting on the aforementioned background, they triggered a vicious divide within the Islamic societies – something that was not reflected at the level of colonial and post-colonial administrations. What we see now is the mere consequence of this divide.
6. In fact, the Islamic society either in Egypt, Algeria, Aden, Morocco, India or elsewhere rejected in its overwhelming majority the local stooges of the colonial administrations – all the sheikhs, the imams, the administrators, the businessmen, the military, the academics, and the journalists who accepted to collaborate with the colonials, change their attitudes, behaviors and mentalities, and pretend that Islam was not in opposition with the West, and that the Islamic societies could cope with westernization.
7. The collapse of the Caliphate generated a terrible shock within the Islamic societies and a defensive attitude was shared by the largest part of the Islamic societies; this attitude made of the Islamic religion (not the true one, but the form of the fallen Islam that was formed following the diffusion of the aforementioned three theological systems) the last subterfuge of all the Muslims, particularly those who had lost their rightful state, i.e. the Ottoman Empire. This only increased the importance of the religious authorities in the eyes of the people; having been left without a state, all they had to preserve was their religion. Of course, they could not imagine that their religion was not the true Islam as it believed and practiced before 12-13-14 centuries but a decayed form of nominal, de-spiritualized religion.
8. When the colonial presence was replaced with post-colonial interference, Western ideological schemes, like nationalism and socialism, attracted parts of the society, and an artificial enthusiasm was created, but the phenomenon was alien to the Islamic societies and could not therefore last long. It was quite ephemeral indeed.
9. Westernization was not discredited in itself among the Islamic societies. It was above all stigmatized by the immorality and the perversity of the small segment of the local society that accepted it. Even worse, Westernization was invalidated by the ridiculous, shameless, and disrespectful rulers who were installed in the fake post-colonial states. They were viewed as disgraceful, local stooges and as the unworthiest trash in the world. Closer was the cooperation of a president, king, emir, etc. with the West, more despised he was. The rejection was extended to his family, social class, clan, and followers.
10. For many long decades, the West supported therefore what was for the outright majority of the Muslims the unworthiest element of their society. This created an explosive situation, particularly because it was laced with shamefully anti-Islamic policies that automatically made of those rulers the patented kufar (plural of kafir, i.e. unbeliever) for rejection.
11. The fact that most of today’s Muslims, their religious authorities, and their educational / academic elite have partly accepted the Western world (technology, academic doctrines and disciplines, lifestyle, etc.) only worsens the problem because it brings more contradictory elements into an explosive situation.
12. The reality that most of today’s Muslims are very far from real Islam, ignore almost everything of the Islamic Civilization, and are truly lost within the swamp of decadent Islam does not represent a positive but a negative element. Certainly a true Muslim (by the standards of Islam’s Golden Era) would have fully rejected the fake Caliphate of Raqqa and Mosul in Syria – Iraq; but he would have also rejected today’s Western world – pretty much like all the Fathers of the Christian Church would have refuted it.
13. On the other hand, the official tenants of today’s Islamic religious authorities, who all reject the fake Caliphate, offer only a lip service to today’s Muslims. No one trusts themm as they are viewed as ‘the puppets of the puppets’, i.e. the worthless servants of the ignorant, uneducated, and uncultured Mubaraks who rule and defame their own countries.
14. In fact, it is quite interesting that all those silly and fake Islamic religious authorities in Madinah, Mecca, Cairo, Tunis, Karachi, Rabat, etc. did not bother to duly expand on a key subject, namely ‘why’ they accuse the fake Caliphate for being false and fake. If they fail to produce even one analytical text on this subject, it is easy for a knowledgeable person to understand the reason. They would reject the fake Caliphate only for mere political reasons – simply because it does not suit the interests of their ignominious and parasitic masters who are not Muslims either, but occupy leadership positions only to allow the West fully implement the Freemasonic – Zionist plan of total extinction of Islam.
15. Caught between false rulers and fake Islamists, the uneducated masses of Morocco, Egypt, Indonesia, Bangladesh, etc. easily opt for those who look more intransigent, e.g. the diabolical authorities of the fake Caliphate; to the eyes of the people they seem to have at least some integrity, dignity and commitment. Not because they have any, but because the long ruling pro-Western puppets proved to have none.
Had the average Muslim been properly educated as per the prescriptions of the Islamic Education of the Golden Era, the average Muslim would not have been so superficial to be attracted by the ignorant Islamists of the fake Caliphate.
But the villainous Freemasonic gangsters, who fully control the evil governments of France, Holland, Belgium, Canada, Australia, England and America, took a particular joy in deliberately blocking for more than two centuries the way of all the Muslims toward the Islamic Knowledge of the Golden Era of Islam. It is therefore high time now for the evil colonial powers and their disreputable local puppets to pay for their deeds. And they will pay very dearly.
|Raja Casablanca is one of Morocco’s most popular soccer clubs. It was established in 1949 and has won 11 league titles, seven national cups, and three CAF (Confederation of African Football) Champions League titles. It was also the first Arab team to participate in the FIFA Club World Cup in Brazil in 2000. One week after Algerian militants kidnapped and slaughtered a French tourist, a video surfaced on the Internet in which Moroccan soccer fans chant pro-ISIS slogans. In the video, posted on September 29, 2014, the fans can be heard chanting: “ISIS! ISIS!” and “Let’s go on Jihad!”Following is an excerpt:
Soccer fans: “ISIS! ISIS!
“Allah Akbar! Let’s go on Jihad!”